Dr. Oz says the Infrared Sauna is the most powerful Detox available. It burns 600 calories in 30 minutes without lifting a finger. Detox can be very helpful for people with the following : allergies, depression, lower blood pressure, anxiety, headaches, arthritis, digestive disorders, heart disease, chronic infections, asthma, high cholesterol, obesity.
Far Infrared radiation is a safe and gentle form of radiation in the 5.6-15 micron wavelength range. Extensive research has demonstrated that this type of radiation is of most benefit to our bodies because of its therapeutic and tissue regenerative properties. Infrared heat is so safe that it is used by hospitals in incubators to warm newborns.
- Fat Burner: While you relax your body sweats and burns up to 600 calories in 30 minutes, equal to a 60 minute swimming workout in just one sauna session.
- Pain Reliever: Increased blood circulation ensures the delivery of sufficient oxygen rich blow to all joints and muscles, assisting the healing process for all muscle and joint-related ailments.
- Detox: Deep penetration, combined with the resonance between far infrared waves and those emitted from the tissue cells of your body, ensures that toxins are more quickly removed from muscles and joints, while the perspiration process ensures toxins are removed from the skin.
- Skin Regeneration: The far-infrared heat penetrates the deep layers of the skin thereby stimulating cell replacement and deep cleansing of impurities.
- Stress Reduction: The warm soothing effect of the radiation will provide immediate benefit to tightened and knotted muscles, leaving the user feeling refreshed and invigorated.
- Cardiovascular Fitness: Use of the sauna enhances blood circulation, stimulating the perspiration process and in turn increasing the body’s heart rate and overall cardiac output. This achieves a similar cardiovascular conditioning as vigorous exercise.
- Boosted Immune System: The infrared heat strengthens the body’s immune response,
resulting in increased resistance to disease. Recent studies show cold and flu symptoms are reduced dramatically in treated early with infrared heat.